TAJ CALLING is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TAJ CALLING may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect: We may collect the following information
- Name and Job title
- Contact Information including email address & phone number
- Demographic Information such as City, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other Information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a best service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- 1. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- 2. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- 3. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.